E-visas to visit the free port of Vladivostok
- Tourist Visa
- Private / Guest Visa
- Business and Humanitarian Visa
- Work and Student Visas/Visa for highly skilled migrants
- Transit Visa
- Cruise passengers
- Visa Transfer
- European Union, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland Passport Holders
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders
- E-visa characteristics of and conditions for issuing an e-visa
- E-visas for Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region
- E-visas to visit the free port of Vladivostok
- Visa Processing Fees
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- Currency import and export regulations
Citizens of the following foreign countries can obtain a single business, humanitarian or tourist e-visa, the list of which is approved by Russian Government Directive No. 692-r of April 14, 2017:
- People's Republic of China
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
Electronic visas are valid for 30 days with an authorised period of stay in the Russian Federation up to eight days from the date of entry.
Electronic visas are valid to enter and leave the Russian Federation only through checkpoints across the state border of the Russian Federation located at the free port of Vladivostok (Primorye Territory, Kamchatka Territory, Khabarovsk Territory, Sakhalin Region, and Chukotka Autonomous Area).
In accordance with Article 11 of the Federal Law On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation, foreign citizens who arrive in Russia with e-visas have the right to move freely only within the constituent entity of the Russian Federation they entered. Thus, until e-visa entry points are opened in other entities of the Russian Federation as part of the free port of Vladivostok, foreign citizens with e-visas can reside and move about only within the Primorye Territory.
Transport companies can check whether a foreign citizen has a valid e-visa on the Foreign Ministry’s website at https://evisacheck.kdmid.ru/. Information of the verification process is available there in Russian and English.