- Tourist Visa
- Private / Guest Visa
- Business and Humanitarian Visa
- Work and Student Visas/Visa for highly skilled migrants
- Transit Visa
- Cruise passengers
- Visa Transfer
- European Union, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland Passport Holders
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders
- E-visa characteristics of and conditions for issuing an e-visa
- E-visas for Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region
- E-visas to visit the free port of Vladivostok
- Visa Processing Fees
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- Currency import and export regulations
The consular legalization of the documents issued in foreign countries and intended for use in the Russian Federation is being provided by the Russian consulates in these countries.
In accordance with international practice legalization of passports and equivalent documents, as well as documents that are directly related to commercial or customs operations (accounts, documents on the movement of goods across the border, an agreement on the supply of goods and services, various operations and calculations customs declarations, etc.) is not required.
The United Arab Emirates are not signatory to the "Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents". Consequently, official documents certified by Apostille, have no legal force in the United Arab Emirates and are not exempted from legalization procedure.
Review duration of the documents submitted for legalization is three working days.
LEGALIZATION OF FOREIGN DOCUMENTS TO BE USED IN RUSSIA
Foreign documents which are intended for use in the Russian Federation, are being legalized by the Russian consulates abroad after passing the legalization procedure in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the host country or any other authorized official institution of the state of origin of the document in accordance with the laws of this state.
As for the UAE, such an institution is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates, as well as its offices in Dubai and Sharjah.
Documents drawn up or properly certified by the consulates of foreign states in the Russian Federation are to be legalized by the Consular Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
LEGALIZATION OF RUSSIAN DOCUMENTS TO BE USED ABROAD
Documents drawn up by the Russian authorities and intended for use abroad should be legalized, unless otherwise stipulated by the provisions of international agreements abolishing legalization procedure (should both Russia and the state of use of the document be signatories).
1) The notary office in Russian attestate a copy of the document and its true translation into a foreign language;
2) The Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation indicate the authenticity of the signature and seal of a notary;
3) Consular Department of Russian Foreign Ministry confirms authenticity of the seal and signature of the Russian Justice Ministry official. ِ
4) After the legalization of the Consular Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry documents must be legalized by the Consular Section of the Embassy or the Consulate General of the State where they are to be used.
Russian citizens - 110 AED
Foreign citizens - 200 AED