Powers of attorney
- Tourist Visa
- Private / Guest Visa
- Business and Humanitarian Visa
- Work and Student Visas/Visa for highly skilled migrants
- Transit Visa
- Cruise passengers
- Visa Transfer
- European Union, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland Passport Holders
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders
- E-visa characteristics of and conditions for issuing an e-visa
- E-visas for Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region
- E-visas to visit the free port of Vladivostok
- Visa Processing Fees
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- Currency import and export regulations
Notarized issuance of powers of attorney by Russian Consulates is provided in cases where the documents are intended for activities in the territory of the Russian Federation.
The Consul shall issue a power of attorney on behalf of one or several persons in the name of one or several persons.
The Consul shall verify the identity of the trustee (the person issuing the power of attorney) on the basis of the submitted documents (passports).
The Consulate General issues powers of attorney ONLY in Russian!
- printed text of the power of attorney;
- copies of passports of all persons mentioned in the power of attorney.