Private / Guest Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Private / Guest Visa
- Business and Humanitarian Visa
- Work and Student Visas/Visa for highly skilled migrants
- Transit Visa
- Cruise passengers
- Visa Transfer
- European Union, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland Passport Holders
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders
- E-visa characteristics of and conditions for issuing an e-visa
- E-visas for Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region
- E-visas to visit the free port of Vladivostok
- Visa Processing Fees
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- Currency import and export regulations
- Application available online at http://visa.kdmid.ru. All questions in the application form should be answered. If a question is not applicable to the applicant, he should put "N/A". Each application form must be signed by the visa applicant personally. Incomplete visa application forms shall not be processed. HANDWRITTEN APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!!!
- Valid national passport (original only and it should have at least two clear visa pages). It must be valid not less than six months after the visa expiration date;
- Invitation from your Russian host issued by the Federal Migration Service or its local office (only original of the document is accepted).
- Medical insurance valid in Russia and fully covering the period of the trip; you can get it in any insurance company in the UAE; the Consulate General cannot provide you with the insurance;
- One standard picture shoulb be glued to the visa application;
- Copy of the main page of the passport;
- Copy of the residence permit for non-UAE citizens.
Private visas for close relatives (husband, wife, minor child) of the Russian Citizen who has residency in the UAE.
If your wife or husband is a Russian Citizen with valid Russian Foreign Passport and UAE residency and you intend to travel to Russia together she\he may submit an application to the Consulate General to issue Private Visa for you or (and) your joint minor child.
This visa can be valid for the period up to 90 days only (single or double entry).
Both Russian citizen and the applicant must submit the application in person.
- Additional application in the name of the Consul General signed by the Russian applicant (download);
- Copy of the valid Russian Foreign Passport of the applicant-Russian citizen and document confirming her\his UAE residency;
- Copy of Marriage Certificate or Child's Birth Certificate;
- Travel document (flight ticket etc.) confirming the dates of the trip mentioned in the application form may be required by the Consular Official.