Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders
- Tourist Visa
- Private / Guest Visa
- Business and Humanitarian Visa
- Work and Student Visas/Visa for highly skilled migrants
- Transit Visa
- Cruise passengers
- Visa Transfer
- European Union, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland Passport Holders
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders
- E-visa characteristics of and conditions for issuing an e-visa
- E-visas for Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region
- E-visas to visit the free port of Vladivostok
- Visa Processing Fees
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- Currency import and export regulations
The tourist visa application process for the citizens of Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Palestine, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) takes not less than 20 working days (approximately 30 calendar days)!
To obtain a tourist visa citizens of the above-mentioned countries should submit to the Consulate General the following set of documents:
- Application available online at http://visa.kdmid.ru. All questions in the application form should be answered. If a question is not applicable to the applicant, he should put "N/A". Each application form must be signed by the visa applicant personally. Incomplete visa application forms shall not be processed. HANDWRITTEN APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!!!
- Valid national passport (original only and it should have at least two clear visa pages). It must be valid not less than six months after the visa expiration date.
- One picture of an applicant (passport size) should be glued to the visa application.
- Visa support document - Tourist Voucher and Confirmation (NOT the hotel reservation). This document can be provided by the tourist companies or hotels approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The tourist voucher and the confirmation include special reference number, details on the route of the trip, intended dates of travel, number of entries, passport details. The dates in the voucher should match the dates mentioned in the travel documents and meet our 30 days visa procedure requirements. Both documents (voucher and confirmation) should be stamped and signed by the authorized person. Copies of these documents are accepted;
- Medical insurance valid in the country to be visited and fully covering the period of staying in Russia (if you are applying for a multiple visa - the period of the first trip); you can get it in any insurance company in the UAE; the Consulate General cannot provide you with the insurance;
- Travel document (flight ticket, etc.), confirming the dates of the trip;
- Copies of the passport and residence permit;
- Booking of the hotel in Russia and the letter confirming the full payment for accommodation / invoice;
- A bank statement;
- A statement from the employer regarding the applicant's wages for the preceding year/ half year, or month;
- Paid Cash Deposit Slip (to be given to you by the Consular Officer after familiarising with the set of documents). Please note that we do not accept cash, credit or debit cards, personal or company checks.
Dear Applicants, when applying for a Russian visa, please, be advised on the following:
- Visa processing fee is not refundable;
- Type of visa or dates of entry/departure can not be changed or extended. If your travel plans have changed after the visa issuance you have to reapply for a new visa;
- After you have received your visa, please check all the data indicated in it and, if necessary, return it to the Consulate General for corrections. The Consulate General will not be responsible for any mistakes in the visas, which were not brought to our attention prior to your departure from the UAE;
- Person can not have two valid visas in one passport. In this case the first visa to be cancelled.