- Tourist Visa
- Private / Guest Visa
- Business and Humanitarian Visa
- Work and Student Visas/Visa for highly skilled migrants
- Transit Visa
- Cruise passengers
- Visa Transfer
- European Union, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Switzerland Passport Holders
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Stateless (refugees) passport holders
- E-visa characteristics of and conditions for issuing an e-visa
- E-visas for Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region
- E-visas to visit the free port of Vladivostok
- Visa Processing Fees
- FIFA World Cup 2018
- Currency import and export regulations
All cruise passengers visiting Russia on sea cruise ships may enter and stay there without visa up to 72 hours.
Compulsory conditions are:
- They should have accommodations on board.
- The list of all passengers must be submitted to the local authorities 72 hours prior to arriving to the port of destination.
- Every passenger must have valid identity documents.
- They must be included in the above mentioned list.
- They must travel only with the group according to the pre-arranged program of the shipping company.
All cruise passengers visiting Russia and wanting to undertake their own independent shore excursion should apply for a tourist visa.